Dr. Carolyn Morse Scholarship
The Dr. Carolyn Morse Scholarship is sponsored by Dr. Carolyn Morse, Psychologist at Sebastian Family Psychology Practice, LLC. The intention of the The Dr. Carolyn Morse Scholarship is to promote giving to younger generations and to illicit motivation for higher education in the refugee community. The scholarship will recognize a middle school refugee student, who excels academically. The recipient will be awarded one time amount of $500.
Criteria and Eligibility:
1. Must be of refugee descent other than Hmong
2. Must be enrolled in middle school
3. Must Have Wisconsin residency
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
5. Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
Applicant evaluations are based on:
1. Academic performance
2. Level of needs
3. Community involvements
4. Response to multiple choice questions and written essays
How do I apply?
Application is closed for 2016