The Hlub Scholarship is sponsored by Leng Lee, founder of Hlub Foundation. The intention of the Scholarship is to financially support a Hmong student, currently enrolled in college (undergraduate or graduate), who excels academically. The recipient will be awarded one time amount of $1,000.
Criteria and Eligibility:
1. Must be of Hmong descent
2. Must be enrolled in college
3. Must Have Wisconsin residency
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
5. Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
Applicant evaluations are based on:
1. Academic performance
2. Level of needs
3. Community involvements
4. Response to written essays
How do I apply?
Application closed for 2017