Maly Yang Scholarship
The Maly Yang Scholarship is sponsored by Maly Yang, School Social Worker in MPS. The intention of the Maly Yang Scholarship is to promote giving to younger generations and to illicit motivation for higher education. The scholarship will recognize a middle school Hmong student, who excels academically. The recipient will be awarded one time amount of $500.
Criteria and Eligibility:
1. Must be of Hmong descent
2. Must be enrolled in middle school
3. Must Have Wisconsin residency
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
5. Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
Applicant evaluations are based on:
1. Academic performance
2. Level of needs
3. Community involvements
4. Response to multiple choice questions and written essays
How do I apply?
Application is closed for 2016