My Home Care, LLC Scholarship
The My Home Care, LLC Scholarship is sponsored by Koua Thao, who is the owner of My Home Care, LLC. The intention of the the My Home Care, LLC Scholarship is to promote giving to younger generations and to illicit motivation for higher education. The scholarship will recognize a high school refugee student, who excels academically. The recipient will be awarded one time amount of $500.
Criteria and Eligibility:
1. Must be of refugee descent other than Hmong
2. Must be enrolled in high school
3. Must Have Wisconsin residency
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
5. Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
Applicant evaluations are based on:
1. Academic performance
2. Level of needs
3. Community involvements
4. Response to written essays
How do I apply?