Sebastian Family Psychology Scholarship
The Sebastian Family Psychology Scholarship is co-sponsored by Ssempijja and an anonymous donor. Dr. Sebastian and Yvonne Ssempijja are the the owners of Sebastian Family Psychology Practice, LLC. The intention of the Sebastian Family Psychology Scholarship is to financially support a refugee student, currently enrolled in college (undergraduate or graduate), who excels academically. The recipient will be awarded one time amount of $1,000.
Criteria and Eligibility:
1. Must be of refugee descent other than Hmong
2. Must be enrolled in college
3. Must Have Wisconsin residency
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
5. Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
Applicant evaluations are based on:
1. Academic performance
2. Level of needs
3. Community involvements
4. Response to written essays
How do I apply?
Application closed for 2017